Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

About My Career.......


heyyyy... my ambitious is travelling freely throughout the world & i want 2 tell u all that my career is much interesting than others...

WHERE I WANT MY LIFE TO BE... In the Aviation Industry..... About my Life in an Airlines Group: This is dream that i want to become a successful Flight Steward in any of the airlines such as INDIAN AIRLINES,JET AIRWAYS,
KINGFISHER AIRLINES & many more.... My wish is to join in here long after my first visit in an aircraft.. It's a huge experience for me, flying on the sky, clouds are moving around & there's also Sun's rays is entering in an aircraft... I feel myself that I'm sitting at the middle of the sky chatting wid my friends as i normally do at home.. but flying on the sky is very interesting & enjoyful that people visit again & again 2 gain their experiences on air but one thing I must say that those people who loves 2 live in the sky must they work hard to achieve their goal.. & after that when they all settled for their future they come & lived happily on land without facing any difficulties.. So, I must say that those people who likes 2 join here at Aviation Academy may read the message that is stated below & you may find that how people enjoy their lives....
SO, ITS MY WORDS THAT I SPEAK GIVING MY FULL KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES ABOUT FLYING AT SKY....


SHORT BRIEF WHY PEOPLE JOIN AVIATION INDUSTRY
With extensive globalization the Aviation sector has opened its arms to all sections of people. The rapid growth in the industry with the coming of new airlines like Kingfisher, Jet, Alliance AIr, Go Air, Indigo has led to extensive growth in the job sector.

Since more people now travel by air, there is a huge requirement of trained Cabin Crew and ground personnel.

It is a highly glamorous profession with high salary package.

Keeping in mind the demands and standards of aviation sectors & they began its pioneering journey of excellence with the sole aim of providing the youth of today's with meaningful and practical vocational training in the key sectors.

These airlines promises to leave no stone unturned for its student. Every part of training is taken care by the best in the Industry.

No comments: